|TelForce Group is looking for a Program Manager in the Pittsburgh, PA area. This will be for Small Cell & Fiber Solutions.
Responsible for directing the overall performance of DAS, small cell and/or fiber deployment projects within an assigned geographic area and for a specific product line (i.e., private, public, or fiber-only projects). Responsible for overseeing the budgets and ensuring the timely and effective completion of multiple projects of varying scope and ensuring that all of their project managers are doing the same for their specific projects, while also effectively coordinating with all of the functions (e.g., Implementation, RF Engineering, Network Real Estate, Operations, Sales, and Finance) on the assigned projects. For all projects being managed by their respective project managers, the program manager is responsible for ensuring that the company’s financial objectives are met and that the company’s execution relative to external customer expectations and internal key performance metrics are achieved.
Program Manager Description:
• Ensure that the project managers reporting thereto are managing the profit & loss, job cost, cash flow, contract deliverables, and increase asset yield for all of their assigned projects.
• Communicate directly with customers as appropriate acting as the escalation point for customer issues. Ensure that the project teams keep customers informed of project progress, issues and projected completion dates. Develop a strong working relationship with each customer’s decision- makers in order to maximize new opportunities and revenue.
• Ensure deployment and customer meetings are held regularly and issues/conflicts are resolved promptly. This includes working cooperatively with district, region, and corporate teams to integrate and administer all activities to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Develop and maintain working knowledge of customer contracts and customer expectations.
• Monitor project status and ensure that system data are accurate, timely, and complete.
• Ensure compliance with the company’s standard processes and procedures and the company’s safety requirements for all company personnel and third party vendors.
• Monitor cost forecasts, updates, and provide regular updates to District Manager to ensure adherence to budget.
• Responsible for ensuring all costs and timeframes are managed to the approved budgets/forecasts and any deviations therefrom are communicated and approved as soon as discovered.
• Partner across organization lines with peers in support of cross-functional the company’s value initiatives and to collaborate on common management goals for the district, region, and country as a whole.
• Work with the Small Cell Network Operations Manager to ensure effective handoff practices and to ensure capital and repair & maintenance expenditures are coded appropriately.
• Manage teams of Project Managers, Construction Managers, and Project Coordinators including hiring, terminations, performance reviews, training, rewards, and recognition, and scheduling.
Program Manager Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Business or related field
• PMP certification preferred
• Minimum of five (5) years of experience managing development projects (i.e. site acquisition, zoning, permitting and construction management)
• Minimum of five (5) years of experience in project management including experience in budgeting and finance across multiple projects
• Previous people management experience
• Previous experience managing off-site teams strongly preferred
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a Background, Drug and DMV screening to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Sonia at 269.330.0661.