Tillman Infrastructure, LLC is currently seeking a Director Telecom Real Estate who will be responsible for overseeing project and all related work activities per client specifications allotted timeframe and established budget. Oversee all aspects of Site Acquisition team from Telecom tower site identification and qualification through the completion of zoning approval.
• Oversee all coordination with RF Engineering and Construction Management to ensure timely and accurate completion of required tasks, prepare and report progress in a timely manner as required. • Ensure completion leasing packages and other documentation required by the client • Oversee and ensure compliance with all applicable planning, zoning codes, and regulations affecting the development of a site
• Provide leadership and direction to Site Acquisition team to ensure complete documentation related to all planning, communications, and actions on sites is maintained
• Review all necessary zoning applications and supporting documentation including written site description, justifications, plans and sketches, maps, and photo simulations
• Confirm evidence of fully executed lease agreements with appropriate exhibits, final zoning approval documentation and drawings, building permits, and stamped construction drawing
• Work with A/E firms on cell site drawings, exhibits, and renderings
• Interact with the client, market managers and have responsibility for forecasting/maintaining schedules and providing direction to team members
• Keep senior and executive management teams informed of any issues that arise
• Review various reports, forms, correspondence, e-mail messages, logs, budget documents, and group goals and objectives
• Provide coaching and development to new or junior team members
• Other duties as assigned related the business interest of Tillman Infrastructure
Qualifications and Experience Required: • Bachelor's Degree is required. Preferred in area of Urban Planning/Zoning • Minimum 10 years site acquisition experience; minimum 3 years US wireless industry experience required • Minimum 5 years Supervisory/Management experience • US Real Estate License or willingness to obtain one strongly preferred • Understanding of zoning codes, procedures and how various government agencies operate • Outstanding knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook • Work in schedule driven environment, including working efficiently, multi-tasking, • Outstanding organizational skills; must be detail-oriented and possess strong follow-through skills • Ability to motivate, lead, teach and train on proper work procedures • Excellent communication skills written and spoken • Ability to Drive • Ability to manage multiple commitments simultaneously, meet stringent deadlines, and achieve project goals • Ability to thrive in entrepreneurial environment Practicing Attorney is preferred but not mandatory.