|Lead Technician Position
• Candidate will be responsible for supporting DAS, CRAN, Small Cell, LTE radio adds, site surveys, RF barrier, transport and site integration work as needed in the New England area.
• Primarily operating out of the New England area, but occasional travel outside of this area is expected.
• Lead crews, manage material and equipment on site to complete projects, reporting directly to the Technical Services Operations Manager.
• Occasional work outside normal daytime hours is expected.
• Work closely with and support our Technical and Construction teams.
• When available, attend relevant training courses.
• Experience as a crew lead is required.
• Experience in integrating Nokia/ALU & Ericsson radio base station (RBS & mRBS) radios is an asset.
• Experience with SpiderCloud, JMA Teko, SOLiD, CommScope and Corning DAS applications is required, certificate of training is an asset.
• Experience installing and terminating RF cables is required.
• Experience with RF sweep gear (spectrum analyzer, line and antenna analyzer), signal generator and PIM test gear is a required, certificate of training an asset.
• Experience installing and terminating fiber optic cables is an asset.
• Experience with OTDR, power meters and fiber scope equipment is an asset.
• Experience with Microsoft Office preferred.
• Strong written and verbal communications skills.
• Ability to read and understand Engineering and Construction drawings and documents.
• Be a motivated team player willing to learn, be punctual, and able to prioritize