Responsible for sourcing, recruiting and screening applicants for a variety of technical positions, including but not limited to DC Power Installation Technicians, Installation Engineers, Construction Project Managers, Critical Power Engineers and a variety of potential applicants. Performs a full scope of activities associated with the development and conduct of comprehensive recruiting and employment of short and long range manpower and employment objectives considering such factors as corporate growth objectives, manpower availability, employment lead time requirements and the like.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develops advertising campaigns, determining ad placement and coordination advertising schedules in appropriate media.
• Establishes and maintains contact with a variety of potential resources including such firms, government agencies, college placement centers, trade schools, and related agencies
• Works with management to define, implement appropriate recruiting programs to meet manpower needs.
• Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
• Reviews resumes, advertising responses and employment applications.
• Interviews candidates and screens applicants for technical competence, applicable background and skills, individual goals and ability to fit in the organization and function effectively.
• Coordinates the conduct of reference checks and evaluates reference data concerning previous employment record.
• Makes employment recommendations based on information developed through interviews, reference checks, applications and resume.
• Assists managers in in evaluating applicant qualifications and selection of most qualified candidates.
• Acts as internal staff consultant for line and staff management on employment matters.
• Employment assignments are normally involved with the hire of all levels or exempt, supervisory and management candidates.
• Coordinates all technical staff training with vendors and others to keep current with technology trends.
SKILL, EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAITS REQUIRED:
• B/A Business or Human Resources PHR or SPHR preferred.
• Sales Training
• Recruitment 3-5 years of technical recruiting experience in the Telecom or Cable Industry.
• Past history of exceeding personal individual goals while working in a team environment.
• Able to work in a very fast paced, dynamic environment.
• Closing skills and the ability to build lasting relationships built on honest and integrity.
• Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills.
• Customer is #1
• Team Player
• Quality Minded
Candidate must be able to successfully pass a background and drug screening.
Medical, Dental, 401(k), Aflac, Vacation offered.