DIRECTOR, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT (RF SERVICES)
Newport Beach, CA
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today’s world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.
Mobilitie Management, LLC is currently seeking a Director, Business Development (RF Services) to join our Advanced Technology group that will be responsible for continuing to grow RF services business. We currently own and operate indoor DAS, outdoor DAS, Small Cell, Wi-Fi networks, fiber networks, and cell towers throughout the US. In addition, Mobilitie also assists wireless carriers with operational strategies and network improvement services.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify, cultivate and close business opportunities within the carrier environment
- Create sales strategy and execute against that to meet revenue and investment goals
- Identify new business opportunities within wireless carriers, tower owners, consultants and other new prospects through research, calls, meetings and presentations
- Promote the Mobilitie brand and corporate strategy through networking, vendor relationships, partners and OEMS
- Identify all key decision makers and develop deep relationships in multiple business units within the wireless carriers
- Develop and build upon existing wireless industry relationships to identify and pursue opportunities to grow Mobilitie’s asset base
- Work with the sales teams to identify, validate and close locations for DAS network coverage including sports stadiums, college campuses, convention centers, shopping malls, hospitals, and key areas of coverage deficiencies
- Incubate new business models and opportunities within the carriers
- Work closely with multiple business units to support existing business development activities with the major wireless carriers
- Develop new relationships across the wireless industry and expand services provided to the wireless carriers
- Responsible for carrier negotiation of rates and flexible pricing approaches with the wireless carriers to ensure revenue metrics are obtained while also achieving investment metrics
- Report on budget, performance
- Bachelor’s Degree required from accredited university, with a minimum of five (5) years business development experience in the wireless industry, MBA preferred
- Excellent relationship history and references from the wireless carriers (T-Mobile, AT&T, Sprint, and Verizon Wireless)
- Experience from Nokia, Ericsson, ALU, SAMSUNG and Motorola is a plus.
- High level knowledge of RF, 3G (CDMA 1xRTT and EV-DO) and 4G (LTE) is preferred.
- Strong account relationship skills, creative, driven & self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and with a team
- Skilled negotiator including the ability to take direction or resolve issues independently
- Innate ability to prioritize, qualify, and manage business opportunities to achieve sales targets
- Superior organization skills with a strong initiative to lead customer sales presentations with consistent follow through until deal close
- Excellent closing skills with the innate ability to overcome objections and obstacles throughout the sales process
- Proven history of results
- Travel required
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie’s Careers page!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!