SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Newport Beach, CA
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions through our professional services organization, Mobilitie’s Advanced Technology Group is now servicing our IT and Engineering enterprise clients, building innovative technical solutions to deliver optimal results with our consultative and customer centric approach.
At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity to join the Advanced Technology Group for a rewarding career with the unique opportunity to work on large enterprise projects from infrastructure, big data and cloud engineering to new product development, mobile development and responsive design at our Fortune 500 clients. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join our growing team and we want to catapult your career!
Our Advanced Technology Group is currently seeking multiple Senior Software Engineers to join our client for direct hire. Are you looking to make a mark in the security industry and work with a team of exceptionally talented professionals?
Our client is building a core product development team and we are seeking strong candidates with a sense of versatility to work with various technologies on any given day – this is truly an opportunity to be front and center in their journey as the next security industry disruptor!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for hands-on activities from architecture & design to documentation, coding and testing of new functionality
- Four or more (4+) years software development using Golang or (C++/Java)
- Experience with data stores: SQL, NoSQL
- Experience with SaaS and Cloud Architectures
- Experience with network programming and distributed systems (Sockets, Kafka, RabbitMQ)
- Experience with containers and virtual machines
- Experience designing APIs and coding to APIs
- Strong comfort level in developing for Linux
- Experience writing production code, preferably for a commercial product
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the instinctive ability to be adaptable to an ever-changing environment
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university required
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!