|TelForce Group is looking for a Coax Splicer in the Little Rock, AR area. This is a contract-to-hire position. We are also looking for Aerial Linemen & Directional Drillers.
Coax splicer will be familiar with coax cable and coax splicing in a production-based operation. Able to read a RF signal meter and interpret existing HFC plant design. Troubleshoot to resolve signal problems including but not limited to existing aerial and underground coaxial cable. Splicing work will be performed in overhead and underground environments.
Coax Splicer Description:
• Connect new build and replaced coaxial cable according to customer specifications.
• Signal and leakage checks are to be collected and documented after splicing is completed.
• Some troubleshooting will be required to provide proper signal levels.
• Some early morning work may be required due to specific maintenance windows.
• Some travel may be required.
• Other duties as assigned.
Coax Splicer Qualifications:
• 2+ years’ experience required
• Experience in coax mainline splicing and RF setup
• Must have knowledge of installation of equipment such as nodes, amplifiers, passives
• Knowledge of forward and return RF signal
• Experience with climbing utility poles and ladders as needed
• Interpret underground and aerial prints to complete daily work
• Proficient ability to use hand tools, meters, and required equipment (Wrenches, coring tools, drills, RF signal meter, ladders, lanyards, etc.)
• Ability to apply reasoning and understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions
• Ability to work in emergencies, nights and weekends if needed including but not limited to holidays and extended work hours
• Ability to be on-call
• Inner city traveling required between job sites (company truck)
• Ability to work in all weather conditions
• CDL License is a plus
• Ability to work in and walk over all types of terrain, in and around construction zones, residential, commercial, industrial and rural areas
• Must be able to lift and pull objects weighing up to 75 lbs.
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Ashley at 615.212.8687.