|TelForce Group is looking for a Delivery Manager in the Seattle, WA area.
Delivery Manager Description:
• End to end ownership of assigned area
• Must proactively and totally align all dependencies to deliver per the schedule
• Working with the Lead ENG to verify all Design and Engineering requirements are on track and if not, driving resolution
• Working with the Lead Permitting Manager to ensure all permitting is on track, correct, submitted to receive permit - and working to resolve permitting issues where needed
• Working with the lead construction manager to align schedule, crews, material, working hours, etc.
• Proactive, driven and highly organized
• Reports daily to Market Director and works closely with Project Planning team to ensure every database is constantly updated and correct
Delivery Manager Qualifications:
• An in-depth underground of outside plant fiber optic network infrastructure, engineering design and construction
• Knowledge/experience with project management tools and web applications
• Strong interpersonal, analytical, decision making and communication skills
• Experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously
• Excellent communications skills, strong organizational skills, a high level of integrity, a strong team player and attention to details
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a Background, Drug and DMV screening to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Taylor at 615.915.3119.