|TelForce Group is looking for an OSP Field Engineer in the Denver, CO area.
The Telecommunications Division delivers telecommunication infrastructure solutions to utilities, local and state government agencies and the commercial wireless industry. Through a unique combination of experience, expert resources and innovative solutions, the company supports the entire range of both legacy and emerging technologies used in today’s wireless and wireline networks, voice, video, Internet and data systems and utility automation.
OSP Field Engineer Description:
• Engineering Standards: Develops familiarity by reading, understanding and applying departmental design guides, standards, systems, applicable engineering codes and the company’s policies and procedures.
• Quality/Continuous Improvement: Develops an understanding and complies with the the company’s quality program. Supports continuous improvement and change management efforts.
• Engineering Production: Contributes to preparation of less complex engineering deliverables such as drawings, reports, specifications, and studies of limited scope. Performs routine research and develops recommendations for equipment and/or materials selection. Collects, assimilates, and manages data for engineering work. Prepares basic engineering calculations following standard methods and principles used in similar engineering analysis. Understands and adheres to budget, schedule, and quality requirements.
• Project Coordination: Shares information with others as requested. Coordinates with others when directed by supervisor or project leadership.
• Client Focus: Focuses on the needs of internal clients (project team leadership) while attempting to gain basic understanding of external client's main interests and drivers. May provide support to business development or pursuit activities.
• Knowledge Sharing, Innovation and Technology: Shares current knowledge of latest technology and processes.
• MDU Fielding Experience, good people skills and an understanding of Inside Fiber construction
• Travel to various MDU’s to determine fiber routing
OSP Field Engineer Qualifications:
• Typically a minimum of 1 year related work experience.
• Bachelor's degree in engineering technology or sciences preferred or any other degree, specialized training, or experience, that makes the individual uniquely qualified to perform the job responsibilities.
• Basic knowledge of engineering design principles and applicable design guides and standards related to assigned engineering discipline
• Basic ability to interpret engineering deliverable content as assigned
• Basic industry knowledge and technology trends
• Basic knowledge of company quality program
• Basic knowledge of construction & constructability practices & principles
• Basic knowledge of procurement & contract administration
• Basic knowledge of process, procedures for project controls and estimating
• Basic knowledge of technical aspects of the proposal process
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a Background, Drug and DMV screening to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Sonia at 269.330.0661.