|TelForce Group is looking for a DC Power Operations Manager in Dallas/Fort Worth, TX.
DC Power Operations Manager Description:
• Provide management for all phases of the preventative maintenance program
• Monitor performance and quality of the vendor and service representatives
• Communicate with customers on a daily basis regarding schedules, repairs, invoicing, etc.
• Work direct with customers on project status and information
• Recommend site repairs, upgrades, quote repairs and information as needed
• Minimize exposure and risk on projects
• Ensure program documents are complete, current, submitted and stored in an organized manner
• Develop method of procedures and statement of work as needed
• Ensure timelines are met
• Provide weekly reports to management about progress and any modifications on project plans
• Recommend program improvements as needed
DC Power Operations Manager Qualifications:
• Knowledge of Cable TV headend industry
• Knowledge of DC Power, AC Electrical, HVAC and generators
• Project management experience
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a Background, Drug and DMV screening to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Bobby at 404.219.4346.