|TelForce Group is looking for a Temporary Zoning & Construction Project Manager in the Chicago, IL & Minneapolis, MN areas.
Project manage A&E drawings, responsible for the management of multiple customers’ jobs and ensure projects are completed according to mutually agreed upon timeline, policies and procedures. Responsible for the management and coordination of team members in obtaining and maintaining all documents related to modification, collocation and construction of towers.
Temporary Zoning & Construction Project Manager Description:
• Coordinate and expedite drawing production, including: pricing/contracting with A&E vendors, quality control initial drawings, coordinating with carrier, QC initial drawings, managing changes/revisions, and ensuring construction drawings match accordingly
• Validate consistency of drawing against structural analysis and application, ensuring that drawings and applications match in equipment, quantity, etc.
• Ensure that CAD site plans used as lease exhibits are accurate
• Request, manage, and quality control zoning drawings, and other zoning documentation as required
• Evaluate ground space requirements for new colocations, ensuring that CAD site drawings are accurately updated
• Ensure District Manager/Lead Project Manager (if applicable) and customers are aware of issues that will impact project completion or cost
• Participate in internal & external deployment meetings as directed by Project Manager, and interact with carrier representative as needed
• Ensure projects are completed according to mutually agreed upon timeline and in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures
• Coordinate resolution of design issues as they arise (limited lease entitlements, additional ground space needed, easements, etc.)
• Responsible for forecasting PMT dates (initial forecast, updated forecast)
• Validate the company requirements as a tower owner and make redlines as appropriate
• Upload/send deliverables to appropriate carrier and the company’s databases as required
• Utility coordination as needed
• Communicate and coordinate with relevant functions and parties as needed
Temporary Zoning & Construction Project Manager Qualifications:
• Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience
• One (1) to three (3) years of project management experience
• Knowledge of telecommunications/wireless project management, asset management, tower maintenance, and property management
• Knowledge of site acquisition procedures, including regulatory and permitting process
• Ability to read and understand blueprints along with and understanding of tower/roof top structural details
• Ability to direct the diagnosis of work flow problems, critical paths and institute remedies
• Ability to read and understand financial metrics and identify remedies to financial issues
• Customer service orientation with a strong problem solving approach
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of construction services: telco, power, fiber, basic construction, vendor equipment requirements, towers, lines, and antennas
• Ability to communicate across multiple service groups to both internal and external customers
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a Background, Drug and DMV screening to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Sonia at 269.330.0661.