AREA VICE PRESIDENT
Costa Mesa, CA
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today’s world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.
Mobilitie is currently seeking an AREA VICE PRESIDENT OF DEPLOYMENT to join our team. We are a rapidly growing entrepreneurial company with significant upside opportunity relative to compensation, role and responsibilities. This position will work collaboratively with Mobilitie internal business units and client executive management. This individual has planned and managed large installations of DAS, Wi-Fi and Small Cell technologies. The successful candidate has owned executive level relationships with clients and is skilled communicating strategy and performance against build plan, while managing customer satisfaction concerns to resolution.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Area Vice President is accountable for planning, building, and deploying installations for multiple locations across the western United States. This position will be responsible for driving large scale infrastructure programs, standards and best practice while delivering a high performance, highly secure network infrastructure that supports client needs. Regional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Overseeing deployment of DAS, Wi-Fi and Small Cell installations
- Communicating project status, issues and action items to client executives
- Leadership of a diverse team of wireless professionals skilled in permitting, engineering and site construction
- Management oversight of strategic vendor partnerships that provide network construction, operational and maintenance support
- Accountability for budget stewardship, expense management and forecasting
- Guidance for both short- and long-term network infrastructure programs, strategy, architecture, functionality and operational management practices
- Overall management of multiple concurrent projects and network-related initiatives that are high profile, technically complex and unique in nature
- Bachelor’s Degree required from an accredited university; MBA, CFA, or CPA preferred.
- Minimum ten or more (10+) years of wireless network experience; especially in wireless infrastructure and large scale deployments
- Minimum ten or more (10+) years in progressively broader leadership roles, leading multiple groups, departments, and team
- Have supervised 100+ personnel involved in permitting, engineering and construction of DAS, Wi-Fi and Small Cell installations
- Skilled managing executive level client relationships
- Entrepreneurial spirit; ideal candidate has started a new division or business with successful results
- Executive presence, strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, send your resume to Mobilitie.com!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!