PROJECT MANAGER - I/T Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
Any Major City In Southeast US
Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today’s world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.
Mobilitie is currently seeking a Project Manager to work with product and development teams, leading technical project management coordination. This role has the responsibility to provide project management support to teams responsible for delivering complex technical product solutions. Candidate will develop and manage project/program plans, monitor project execution, redirect resources/activities to attain objectives, and communicate project/program status to senior management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide project management support to teams responsible for delivering complex technical product solutions.
- Develop and manage project/program plans
- Monitor project execution and redirect resources/activities to attain objectives
- Communicate project program status to senior management <>
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Technical field or equivalent experience required; Master’s Degree a plus
- Strong understanding of video solutions and architecture
- Minimum of seven (7) years as a project manager of small dynamic software development teams
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience as a software programmer (coding/architecture)
- PMP certification or project management master’s certificate preferred
- Five or more (5+) years technical project management experience driving large scale, complex cross-functional project teams
- Experience working in an Agile environment (SCRUM, RUP, Xtreme Programming)
- Experience managing projects involving virtual reality, computer vision and/or 3D-engines
- Experience as a project manager in a startup environment highly desirable
- Hands on experience with JIRA or other project management tools (ActiveCollab, Axosoft, Agile Bench, Agilo, Pivotal Target, SprintGround, TargetProcess, Telerik TeamPulse, VersionOne, Wrike, ZebraPlan)
- Hands-on, “roll up your sleeves” mindset, with the ability to be a driver and change agent in an organization. Proven ability to lead through influence without a direct line of authority
- Effectively communicates and presents ideas to others in a manner that achieves clarity, buy-in, commitment, and success
- Willingness to take calculated risks, communicate those risks throughout the organization and mobilize the team
- Previous experience with telecom strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to navigate complex environments with a track record of building and fostering credibility and alliances
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie’s Careers page!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!