|TelForce Group is looking for an Aerial Lineman in the Harrisburg, PA area. This is a full time, direct hire position. We are also looking for an Aerial Foreman.
Aerial Lineman must have knowledge of established aerial cable installation procedures and techniques including the placement of poles and anchors, familiarity with a wide range of tools and equipment, ability to read and understand prints/maps, safety rules, and operating instructions.
Aerial Lineman Description:
• Install and repair aerial telecommunications cable
• Safely use hand tools and equipment such as; wrenches, drills, ladders, lanyards, saws, lashers, climbing hooks, and more.
• Safely operate mechanized equipment such as; bucket trucks, digger derrick, excavators, and more.
• Setting up safety perimeter using signage, cones, safety barriers
• Flagging traffic when required
• Understanding of separation and clearance regulations
• Ability to safely work aloft using climbing hooks and ladders
• Flexibility to work in multiple locations
• Ability to travel when travel is required
Aerial Lineman Qualifications:
• Previous construction experience, preferably in the telecommunications industry.
• Knowledge of established aerial cable installation procedures and techniques
• Ability to climb telephone poles and work in a bucket truck and work aloft and climb poles up to 40 feet
• Able to perform all duties in telecommunications construction (such as; pole transfers, maintenance builds, new build, cable installation, over lash, and strand construction)
• Able to lift/carry 50 lbs. regularly and up to 100 lbs. as needed with or without assistance
• Ability to set up & maintain safe work areas
• Ability to work in all weather conditions
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Jessie at 615.787.7383.