NETWORK OPERATIONS TECHNICIAN
Parsippany, New Jersey
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions through our professional services organization, Mobilitie’s Advanced Technology Group is now servicing our IT and Engineering enterprise clients, building innovative technical solutions to deliver optimal results with our consultative and customer centric approach.
At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity to join the Advanced Technology Group for a rewarding career with the unique opportunity to work on large enterprise projects from infrastructure, big data and cloud engineering to new product development, mobile development and responsive design at our Fortune 500 clients. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join our growing team and we want to catapult your career!
Our Advanced Technology Group at Mobilitie is currently seeking a Network Operations Technician to join our enterprise client on a long term NOC support project. Network Operations Center (NOC) is responsible for 24x7 monitoring the nationwide fixed and wireless network
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To capture lessons learned on network outages and develop solutions to improve process, tools and performance to reduce repeatable outages.
- To handle surveillance and troubleshooting of our cutting-edge voice and data technologies to provide national visibility of network outages for CORE, RAN, VAS, DATA & IP services, paying attention to self-inflicted outages.
- Candidate will mine various systems for data analysis, conduct conference calls to help identify process issues that lead to network outages, and provide statistics and lessons learnt from past outages, to recommend changes to mitigate future risk
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience required.
- Detail-oriented and disciplined candidate.
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!