SR. RF ENGINEER
Walnut Creek, CA
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions through our professional services organization, Mobilitie’s Advanced Technology Group is now servicing our IT and Engineering enterprise clients, building innovative technical solutions to deliver optimal results with our consultative and customer centric approach.
At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity to join the Advanced Technology Group for a rewarding career with the unique opportunity to work on large enterprise projects from infrastructure, big data and cloud engineering to new product development, mobile development and responsive design at our Fortune 500 clients. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join our growing team and we want to catapult your career!
Our Advanced Technology Group at Mobilitie is currently seeking a Sr. RF Engineer to join our enterprise client on a long term project contributing in the RF Design of the regional cellular network. The role is to do designing new RF points using Atoll.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for contributing in the RF Design of the regional cellular network.
- Responsibilities include: mining data using SQL from an oracle database and visualizing the data using Tableau.
- Designing new RF points using Atoll.
- Adding additional frequencies using internal tools, Siterra and Atoll; Collaborating with real estate and construction teams to design a viable solution with a sense of urgency.
- Familiarity with Ericsson Voice and Data LTE infrastructure, Should have a good understanding of engineering concepts, and must show aptitude and desire to learn and advance in a technical field. Proficient in office computer applications: Atoll, Tableau, SQL, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent work experience in the cellular or telecommunications industry.
- Seven to ten (7-10) years of related experience.
- Proficient in office computer applications: Atoll, Tableau, SQL, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access.
- Must be a very good communicator and collaborator.
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!