SENIOR SALES RECRUITER
New York, NY
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today’s world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.
As the in-house Sr. Sales Recruiter, you will lead the executive search process for senior level, high impact Business Development positions. This will include scoping the job requirements, developing target candidate profiles, performing market research, gathering competitive intelligence, direct sourcing, lead generation and managing search projects to successful completion. The successful candidate must be professional, polished and capable of managing multiple high level search projects simultaneously. The objective is to build an in-house executive search function using best practice research and direct sourcing strategies.
<>ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Partner with executive team members to define Business Development search requirements
- Conduct market research to generate qualified candidates
- Utilize direct sourcing tools and techniques to generate target candidate lists
- Manage the search process to ensure a high quality candidate experience
- Manage a demanding set of executive stakeholders and keep them up-to-date on search status and candidates in progress
- Communicate, negotiate and close senior level executive offers including details regarding compensation, benefits, relocation and other job offer factors
- With a primary focus on Business Development search, also manage East Region search
<>REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A. /B.S.) or equivalent from four-year College
- Minimum of eight to ten (8-10) years of recruiting experience
- Experience recruiting for sales or business development roles
- Experience in wireless/telecommunications construction and public utility is a plus
- Experience with high volume recruiting is a plus
- Must have exceptional sourcing skills using online, social media, and headhunting skills
- Should be detail oriented and have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Adaptable to change and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie’s Careers page!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
<>Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!