|TelForce Group is looking for DC Power Installer Level 2 in the Charleston, WV & Greenville, NC areas. NC starts on Oct. 2nd and WV starts on Oct. 17th. Each project will last about 2-3 weeks.
DC Power Installer Level 2 Requirements:
• Maintain a positive company forward attitude
• Experience working on projects for central office, wireless and stationary power plant installations
• Good hand eye coordination and knowledge of common tools
• Knowledge of the following types of equipment is necessary to perform the work.
o DC Power platforms Rectifier and DC distribution Plants, UPS and Switch Gear platforms in voltages from 24VDC to 480VDC
o Communication standards and practices, ISP and OSP
o Installation in all forms of communication and power generation/distribution sites
• Knowledge in AC electrical system is a plus
• Must be able to create and read reports and have the ability to work with employee timecards
• Must have the ability to do heavy, physical work in adverse conditions
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a Background, Drug and DMV screening to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured and the ability to travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications and driver licenses to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format is required to be considered with 2 references name, telephone and email. All candidates will receive a call back based on your skills set that matches the job opening. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our data base for consumption. Call Jane at 615.915.3119.