|TelForce Group is looking for an I&R Manager in the state of KY (markets are Grayson, Owingsville & Ashland).
I&R Manager Description:
• Manages technicians in the areas including but not limited to residential and business installation and repair, cable; reviews job done by each technician on a quarterly basis to check for quality of work; ensures technicians are following the correct procedures; initiates disciplinary actions as required; maintains personnel records in preparation for appraisals that are completed once a year.
• Manages functions involving Analyzes trouble patterns and repeat reports to reduce the number of troubles and repeat reports; creates Construction Maintenance Requests (CMRs); monitors progress of OSP jobs and inspects after completion; monitors facility change orders (FCOs); schedules and coordinates job cut-over; handles after hours problems and calls for their supervisory area; covers for other supervisory areas as needed.
• Utilizes all aspects of ETA: Monitors tasks and works with planner to make needed adjustments; prepares monthly work schedule; monitors employee status all during the day; monitors employee performance reports.
• Monitors adherence of safety practices: Provides and records safety training and hazard communications and ensures everyone follows safety rules and procedures on a daily basis; maintains OSHA records; investigates and completes accident reports.
• Maintains DOT files: Maintains proper files and documentation for DOT drivers including monthly summary and daily inspections.
• Monitors and controls expenses: Monitors controllable expenses; controls inventory levels in the office and on the technician’s vehicles.
• Monitors building, grounds, and vehicles: Inspects and maintains all building, grounds, and vehicles.
• Provides budget inputs: Prepares budget inputs for needed tools and test sets and identifies plant needing replacement or relief.
• Promotes positive company image to the public: Works with city official, county officials, and local customers to maintain a positive image of Windstream.
• Apply and support the company’s Cultural Beliefs; engage employees to strive toward reaching the company’s goals.
• Performs other duties as assigned or deemed necessary.
I&R Manager Qualifications:
• College degree and 5-7 years professional level experience with 2-3 years supervisory experience; or 9+ years related technical and/or telephony experience; or an equivalent combination of education and technical level related experience required
• At least 5 years in an ILEC field ops team
• At least 5 years outside plant copper and fiber experience
• At least 5 years management experience
• At least 5 years in a bargaining environment (preferably in a management role)
• Must possess ability to motivate employees in the areas of sales, increased revenue and productivity. Ability to manage people (HR knowledge); customer service oriented; knowledge of telephone operations; PC skills, positive attitude; good communication skills; perform multiple tasks; adapt to changing technology, workforce; team player
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a Background, Drug and DMV screening to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Bobby at 404.219.4346.