SENIOR PUBLIC RELATIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
Newport Beach CA, San Francisco CA, Seattle WA, Chicago IL, Atlanta GA, or NY
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today's world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.
Mobilitie is seeking a Senior Public Relations and Communications Manager to devise, research, design, and implement the companies' internal and external communications plan. This is a critical role on the team responsible for public relations and communications to support Mobilitie's market position, corporate strategies and key initiatives. This person will also promote and protect the Mobilitie brand and reputation through proactive and strategic communications program that positively influence community.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan and execute Mobilitie PR campaigns
- Develop and maintain positive working relationship with press
- Partner with PR agencies when needed
- Collaborate with executive, marketing and technical teams to deliver creative communication to the media
- Provide communications strategy and execute programs to deliver communications objectives throughout the organization
- Develop branding initiatives, internal communications and external media relations
- Manage communications on behalf of CEO
- Lead the research of communication needs, goals, and objectives
- Create success metrics and use fact based methods in order to evaluate and improve both internal and external communications and culture
- Research, develop, review, and edit internal communication materials for management teams
- Bachelor's Degree from four-year College or university required in related field
- A minimum of five to seven (5-7) years of experience in PR is required
- Strong knowledge of media outlets in telecommunication, wireless or related field required
- Existing relationships with key media outlets
- Experience managing external agencies
- A passionate communicator with experience effectively and efficiently juggling multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with c-suite executives
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
Qualified candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be highly adaptable to an ever changing, fast-paced environment.
Mobilitie offer an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie's Careers page!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.