PROJECT COORDINATOR (OPERATIONS)
Costa Mesa, CA
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today’s world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.
Mobilitie Management, LLC is currently seeking an Operations Project Coordinator to join our team in-region reporting to the Regional Operations Manager. The Operations Project Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Regional Manager and coordinating tasks and documentation for all projects. The Operations Project Coordinator will be located within the Regional Deployment Office and the role may require some travel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Facilitates and coordinates and provide oversight for site access request supporting the Regional Operations Manager
- Provides timely project status updates to the Regional Operations Manager
- Identifies and works to remove barriers and provide status reporting
- Validate and Coordinate site access requirements for all access requests
- Tracks and reports on tickets, deliverables, scheduling, resources, delays, contracts, equipment and invoices as required
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree required. Major in Business Analytics and/or Statics is recommended
- Experience in wireless, telecommunications, construction, and/ or public utility is recommended
- Two or more (2+) years of experience as a Project Analyst or Coordinator in telecommunications or a related industry
- Experience managing multiple tasks, documents, deliverables, processes etc.
- Experience in Avetta preferred
- Experience in Tableau preferred
- Strong communication (verbal/written)/interpersonal skills and ability to work proactively with office and field employees
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite including Word, PPT and Excel
- Strong communication (verbal/written)/interpersonal skills and ability to work proactively in a fast-paced environment with office and field employees
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft office suite including Word, PPT and heavy emphasis on Excel
- Microsoft Excel macro coding ability strongly preferred
- Proficiency in MS Project and Visio preferred
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie’s Careers page!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!