PROJECT/PROGRAM MANAGER IV
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today’s world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.
Program /Project Manager will be responsible to manage new consumer product field trials. Must have expertise in program/project management, operations, software development, Technology industry and Telecom
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contribute in developing Product Trial strategy and design for various Verizon Products
- Develop trial Processes: HW/SW distribution, Support, Participant feedback collection, Issue tracking, Reporting.
- Coordinate cross-functional team. Engineering, Product QA, Network, Recruiting of Trial Participants, Legal & HR clearance, Marketing, to launch the Trial
- Drive successful execution of programs and projects utilizing project management tools.
- Manage issues and open items, track progress and highlight areas of concern.
- Manage the delivery of the new releases to the field. Work with the development and QA team to fix the prioritize issues and deliver to the field.
- Co-ordinate communication, which includes scheduling meetings/establishing agendas, disseminating related project and reviewing with the executive team and senior management.
- Project status meetings ensuring all risks and issues are escalated and addressed in a timely manner
- Identify ways to improve current processes, procedures and reports including automation of manual processes
- Bachelor's Degree in Technology/Engineering or other related areas; PMP certification is a plus
- Up to 10 (ten) years of experience as a program/project management, operations, software development, Technology industry and Telecom.
- Strong H/W and S/W development background
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Thorough understanding of MS Excel, PowerPoint and other MS office tools
- Ability to work under ambiguous situations and under pressure
- Ability to get things done with minimal or no supervision
- Strong Product and project Management skills.
- Deep understanding of customer impacting aspects of products, including marketing aspects (such as collateral, packaging, campaign) and operations (e.g support model).
- Deep understanding of Mobile, Video and the “realm” of possibilities
- Strong leader with highly collaborative working style and ability to drive consensus in a matrix organization.
- Excellent verbal and visual communications skills, with a particular emphasis on problem framing, concept development, visual storytelling and strong information design. Ability to clearly communicate ideas, decisions, and reasoning to a broad audience, including peers and leadership teams.
- Results oriented, with ability to work with urgency for quick turnaround.
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie’s Careers page!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!