|TelForce Group is looking for a Critical Facilities Regional Manager in the Northwest (Northern CA, Denver, Portland, Seattle or Billings). This is a full time, direct hire position.
To provide management oversight for all phases of the Preventative Maintenance program, including coordinating resources, ensuring that project goals are being met and work is proceeding on schedule to standards and within budget. Key measurements will be on time delivery of services, profit margin and program revenue.
Critical Facilities Regional Manager Description:
• Monitor vendors/service representative quality of work and performance
• Interface with customer on a daily basis regarding schedules, repairs, invoicing, etc.
• Track and control maintenance and associated costs to achieve completion of project within time and budget
• Minimize company exposure and risk on project
• Ensure program documents are complete, current, submitted and stored appropriately
• Develop method of procedures and statement of work as necessary
• Ensure timelines of paperwork, schedules to customer and Management
• Provide weekly reports to management about progress and any necessary modifications of project plans
• Assist in maintaining program management system to maintain accuracy of program data
• Work directly with customer, vendors and the company’s personnel on project status and information
• Provide recommendations on site repairs and upgrades with customer, quote repairs and engineering services
• Source vendors, provide recommendations on Program improvements
• Provide customers with Mean Time to Restore reports, and other program reports
Critical Facilities Regional Manager Qualifications:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 4+ years of project management experience
• Knowledge of cable TV head end industry
• Knowledge of AC Electrical, HVAC, DC Power and Generators
• Strong analytical skills with great attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Personal drive, initiative and resourcefulness
• Strong organizational skills within highly dynamic changing environment
• Problem-solving ability
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Bobby at 404.219.4346.