REGIONAL DIRECTOR, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today’s world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.
The Regional Director, Business Development is responsible for developing and growing wireless network infrastructure business with National Carriers. Position will be responsible for managing and growing carrier relationships within a region. Candidate will identify, cultivate, and close new business opportunities with key decision makers in the carrier environment. Ideal candidate has experience with a subset of the following solutions: DAS, DRAN, CRAN, ERAN, WiFi, small cell technology, towers, services and financing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive increased revenue and profit to achieve the Company’s growth plan
- Identify regional marketing plan and strategic targets through internal teams and carrier partnerships
- Continually assesses the customer’s needs and has the ability to solve customer requests and problems. Offers solutions that may include additional service offerings
- Provide market/regional feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product/service development ideas.
- Planning and coordinating the implementation of business plans and the penetration of new markets.
- Works closely with cross functional internal leadership to ensure all projects meet internal and external requirements and specifications.
- Works closely with cross functional internal leadership in the management of, regional delivery resources, communications, and project plans.
- Continually maintain the pace and performance of Mobilitie deliverables on all projects within the assigned region.
- Participates in the development and maintenance of processes to continually improve organizational effectiveness between internal organizations.
- Responsible for communicating new and/or ongoing customer requirements and or changes to programs.
- Ensures final Site / Venue meets or exceeds client requirements
- Ensures the timely accomplishment of all customer requests and changes.
- Report on sales progress and key pursuits
- Identify additional resources and support when required to ensure overall success
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university required, Advanced Degree preferred with seven (7+) years business development experience with top tier National Carrier, OEM, integrator, or similar experience selling DAS, Wi-Fi or other wireless solutions
- Five or more (5+) years of Wireless Network Experience, especially in wireless infrastructure and large scale programs
- Five or more (5+) years in progressively broader manager roles, preferably in a Business Development or Sales role.
- Strong account relationship skills, creative, driven, and self-motivated, with ability to work independently and with a team
- Skilled negotiator including the ability to take direction or resolve issues independently
- Excellent closing skills with the innate ability to overcome objections and obstacles throughout the sales process
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the instinctive ability to be adaptable to an ever-changing environment
- Strong presentation skills and working knowledge on Microsoft Office suite including Microsoft PowerPoint
- Ability to travel
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie’s Careers page!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!