NETWORK REAL ESTATE MANAGER
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today’s world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.
Mobilitie Management, LLC is currently seeking a Network Real Estate Manager of the Mobilitie Tech and App Center to join our team in Atlanta, GA reporting to the Network Real Estate Director. The Network Real Estate Manager will be responsible for assisting the Network Real Estate Director to manage the Mobilitie Tech and App Center as well as support the needs of the VP of Network Real Estate. The Manager will manage the day-to-day work of a team that performs all aspects of right-of-way and real estate related activities necessary to support execution of large scale infrastructure programs. The Manager will collaborate with the Director for right of way and pole attachment entitlement and permitting process with a combination of internal and outsourced resources. Assist in developing right-of-way related agreements secured on behalf of the company, including the acquisition, relinquishment and modification of easements, fee land purchases, franchise & permit rights, encroachments resolution and the settlements of damage claims. Position is based in Atlanta, GA and will require some travel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversees day-to-day teams of NRE specialists and staff
- Trains and develops personnel in the effective use of NRE tools, products, and procedures and delivers training
- Oversees the organization, staffing, deliverables and operational activities for NRE in a particular region
- Ensures that cost, schedules and quality objectives of the market are achieved
- Manages internal teams (NRE Specialists, Construction/Wireless Project Coordinator) and external vendors
- Oversees market closeout activities
- Manages MTAC subcontracts including schedules and scope of work
- Creates and maintains program reporting
- Identifies land ownership from both company and public records
- Researches, reviews, analyzes land titles; identifies defects and outlines solutions
- Negotiates the acquisition of right-of-way and other property interests, as necessary to accommodate the construction, operation, maintenance of company facilities, in such a manner to minimize litigation
- Negotiates property damage settlements and loss claims associated with operations necessary to maintain facilities
- Resolves encroachments, damage claims, landowner complaints and inquiries at a minimal cost to company
- Prepares right-of-way related cost estimates associated with land and right-of-way project acquisition
- Secures civil permits necessary for the construction and maintenance of company facilities
- Reviews, prepares, analyzes, interprets all Land and Right-of-Way related agreements, deeds, easements, leases, permits & licenses
- Serves as liaison between internal departments, developers, cities, counties, etc., in support of right-of-way activities
- Other duties as assigned including but not limited to hiring and managing third party land agents for projects and assistance with ROW activities
- Develops financial and risk assessment reports
- Bachelor's Degree required, JD preferred
- Three to five or more (3-5+) years of experience working in the wireless or related industry such as a utility or a municipality or in planning, Zoning and Land Use capacity acquiring land use permits, site acquisitions, right of way, regulatory/governmental/external affairs, real estate/permitting/A&E permitting
- Three to five or more (3-5+) years of management experience with wireless and telecommunications deployments preferred
- Experience in presenting and speaking to the public and governmental entities
- Knowledgeable in all aspects of right-of-way, including project management, acquisition, title, permitting, budgeting, cost forecasting, operation, due diligence, public relations, community outreach and solid understanding of general regulatory and legal issues
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, with intermediate level of experience with Excel
Mobilitie offer an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie’s Careers page!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!