SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today’s world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.
Mobilitie Management, LLC is currently seeking a SR. BUSINESS ANALYST reporting to the Sr. Director, NETWORK PLANNING to join our team in Atlanta, GA. Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities.
- Reports to and supports the Sr. Director of Network Planning. Responsible for deep financial analysis, business case modeling, expense analysis, and revenue forecasting
- Requires the ability to organize complex data sets into logical meaningful program level recommendations.
- Requires the preparation of materials (financial models, PowerPoint presentations) for executive leadership to drive regional performance metrics and quality control analysis.
- Conducts ad hoc analysis on behalf of leadership to drive root cause analysis and strategic insights.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accounting/Business/Marketing
- 2-4 years of finance experience
- Excellent communication skills written and oral
- Advance working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel and PowerPoint
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie’s Careers page!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!