STRATEGIC ACCOUNTS MANAGER
Newport Beach, CA
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today’s world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.
Mobilitie is currently seeking a Strategic Accounts Manager to join our team at our corporate office in Newport Beach, CA reporting to the Vice President of Network Construction. This position will drive the successful execution of all projects across an assigned program area ensuring overall deployment of wireless solutions for assigned area.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as the central point of contact for all program area questions or issues
- Drive continuous improvement within designated program area
- Build strong cross-functional partnerships at multiple levels within the company to drive project/program teams to identify and resolve risks and issues throughout the execution process and effectively communicate to internal teams, senior management and the client.
- Provide program leadership ensuring all product initiatives are delivered on time, within scope and on budget.
- Actively manage multiple time-sensitive programs across cross-functional teams and Business Units simultaneously
- Provide leadership and facilitate the work of cross-functional program teams through regular meetings, agenda, and progress reports.
- Develop detailed program schedules and milestones
- Develop and maintain relationships with assigned client in order to ensure the highest level of service and also to identify upcoming business needs
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred
- Five to seven or more (5-7+) experience in telecommunications/wireless program management, asset management and construction.
- Demonstrated success managing large scale programs and overcoming obstacles to reach overall goals and objectives
- Ability to integrate a broad range of project data and specifically communicate overall project status to client and executive management
- Demonstrates sense of urgency, proven results orientation and initiative to produce high-quality work and exceed expectations
- Demonstrated ability to work with senior executives and project team members to define and manage the scope, strategy, requirements and implementation of programs and projects
- Must be able to adapt quickly to change in a fast paced environment
- Excellent organization and client management skills
- Exceptional inter-personal skills, written and oral communication skills
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie’s Careers page!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!