|TelForce Group is looking for a Marketing Manager in the Nashville, TN area. This is a full time, direct hire position.
The Marketing Manager will drive all company marketing, advertising, promotional and PR initiatives and takes steps to measure, enhance, and enrich the position and image of a company through established organizational goals and objectives.
Marketing Manager Description:
• Work with internal executives and outside marketing agencies to plan and execute all internal and external marketing initiatives.
• Lead creation, production and delivery of content generation, press releases, advertisements and all other marketing materials across all media platforms.
• Expand product/service solutions and support customer service and sales team with clear product positioning, branding and pricing.
• Nurture and enrich all external perceptions of the company and growth of market share.
• Ensure consistent on-brand messaging to support customer acquisition and retention goals.
• Prepare and oversee annual marketing budget.
• Develop presentations, calendars, and reports on marketing activity and results with ROI and identified success metrics.
• Oversee CRM tools to drive new customer leads and increase new customer acquisitions.
• Engage customers through social media channels and review sites, including posts, lead campaigns, and customer follow-up messages and responses.
• Analyze market trends, competitive data, and customer insights, and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback.
• Deepen relationships with all local chamber organizations, as well as media/press to ensure the most effective messaging and positioning of the organization.
Marketing Manager Qualifications:
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in marketing, communications or public relations with demonstrated success preferred.
• Bachelor s degree in journalism, communications, marketing, or public relations or related field preferred.
• Telecommunications/Internet/Cable/Service industry experience a plus.
• Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in marketing strategy, product or service promotion, creative and content development, social media management, and market research.
• Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills.
• Direct experience with design and production of digital advertising and print materials.
• Computer proficiency in Microsoft360 Suite, Adobe, and CRM software (Insightly, HubSpot, Salesforce, etc.)
• Commitment to working with shared and in cross-functional teams.
• Strong oral and written communications skills.
• Ability to manage multiple projects within a fast-paced working environment.
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Ranae at 615.915.3119.