|TelForce Group is looking for a DAS Technician in the state of MI.
DAS Technician Description:
• Installing DAS wireless equipment; radios, network racks and related equipment, fiber optic cable, coaxial cable, CAT5e/CAT6 cable, RF antennas and passive equipment, as well as additional related hardware.
• Fusion Splicing, Fiber OTDR and OPM Testing (certifications a plus).
• RF Sweep and PIM testing (certifications a plus).
• Accessing GUI and Network interfaces for commissioning, and troubleshooting issues.
• Detailed reports and compilation of all collected data and material usage.
• Strong computer skills
• Troubleshoot and resolve RF, fiber optic, and performance on existing systems.
• Assist in logistics and layout on new design/ build projects.
• Ability to follow project schedules and report progress and/ or complications
• Ability to work both individually and as a team.
• Assisting in warehouse maintenance and inventory.
DAS Technician Qualifications:
• Minimum of 3 years of DAS installation experience.
• 3 years of fiber fusion splicing, fiber terminations, fiber dressing, fiber cleaning and fiber testing.
• Must be able to perform RF Sweep and PIM Measurements, Technician must have a solid understanding of wireless networks, RF theory, and optical link budgets. Knowledge of the terminology used in the DAS industry.
• Working knowledge of RF test equipment (i.e. spectrum analyzer, sweep and PIM test equipment).
• Ability to use basic hand and power tools needed for installation projects.
• Solid skills with Microsoft Office Software, Adobe, and OEM Testing software (like Anritsu Handheld Software Tools).
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a Background, Drug and DMV screening to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Teddy at 615.915.3119.