APPLICATION DEVELOPER (C#, .NET, Scripting languages, SQL Server)
Any Major City In Central US
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments. The Application Developer will design, code, test, and analyze software programs and applications. This includes researching, designing, documenting, and modifying software specifications throughout the production lifecycle.
Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today’s world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design, code, test, and analyze software programs and applications
- Research, design, document and modify software specifications throughout the production lifecycle
- Perform data analytics, visualization, reporting and dashboarding using OLAP, data mining, SQL, Unix, Linux and Java portal technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Five or more (5+) years of experience in web application development, design, unit testing and implementation
- Extensive technical knowledge in C#, .NET, Scripting languages, SQL Server
- Experience with web application development, design, unit testing and implementation experience. Solid experience in SQL, NoSQL, Spring, WebSphere, Python, Cloud Skills
- Experience with Java, HTML, XML/XSL/XSD and Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, RESTful), CMS (Content Management System)
- Development experience on an Oracle ATG platform is a major plus
- Good understanding of Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, RESTful)
- Experience developing applications, templates, and components for Adobe CQ5 product (WCM, DAM, CQSE, CRX); ExtJS, Web Content Management system development experience preferred
- Front-end (Jquery, HTML5, CSS, JSON) or backend (Core Java) development skills required; ideal candidate has experience in both
- Analytics experience in handling big data; knowledge of Open source tools and software
- Web Marketing and UX
- CSS Preprocessing/dynamic style sheet languages like LESS or SASS
- Telecom Experience preferred
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie’s Careers page!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!