DIRECTOR, REGIONAL SOLUTIONS SUPPORT
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today’s world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.
The Director, Regional Solutions Support will serve as a key member of the Technical Solutions team responsible for the continual development of profitable wireless network infrastructure solutions. As a Director in this organization, there may be an opportunity to serve in a supervisory capacity, managing a small team of direct reports. In addition, this position will require minimal to moderate business travel in order to perform certain essential responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Continual road map development of profitable wireless network infrastructure solutions, inclusive of licensed and unlicensed technologies.
- Increase unlicensed (Wi-Fi) revenues through asset investment opportunities; inclusive or exclusive of a complementary licensed network investment.
- Expand existing wireless network services into new verticals and/or geographies, as well as develop new wireless network investment opportunities in the form of new solutions or products.
- Support the development and adoption of application-based services that leverage the network infrastructure and improve the asset(s) valuation through incremental revenues.
- Productize wireless network infrastructure solutions and associated services, where possible, in order to create competitive differentiation and operational efficiency.
- Support the operationalization of new solutions and products; including integration into financial models, contract language, design & deployment standards, and maintenance procedures.
- Continual development of competitive market intelligence relative to technology and solution adoption by direct competitors, wireless carriers, and new market entrants.
- Provide guidelines, qualification matrix and final package approval for competitive (bid) opportunities related with wireless network technologies, products and solutions.
- Support Sales Engineering team with knowledge transfer regarding new solutions and products.
- Support finance, legal and marketing with development of models, language and collateral related with new solutions and products.
- Support individual sales transactions as an escalated resource for the Sales Engineering team.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Minimum of eight to ten (8-10) years of experience in the wireless industry
- Minimum of three to five (3-5) years of DAS, Small Cell and/or Wi-Fi experience as it relates to network architecture, design, business development or product development. Advanced business (case) modeling and executive content creation
- General technical knowledge of 3G. 4G, and (emerging) 5G network function and capabilities.
- General technical knowledge of 802.11xx (Wi-Fi) network function and capabilities.
- General knowledge and responsibility for profit and loss (P&L) statement.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, ability to successfully interact with professionals at all levels.
- Candidate must be an “Expert” proficiency in Excel; Access skills desirable. Individual must demonstrated ability to effectively handle multiple projects concurrently.
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie’s Careers page!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!