EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO THE MARKETING DIRECTOR
Newport Beach, CA
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today’s world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.
The Executive Assistant to the Marketing Director will work closely with the Director of Marketing and is responsible for providing high level general administrative support, and helping with day to day marketing activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- This position is responsible for providing a high level of general administrative support to the Marketing Director. These tasks may include, but not limited to, general filing and records maintenance, compiling data for reports, assisting with administrative tasks, preparing/editing presentations, and other general administrative tasks.
- Coordinates Appointments and scheduling of events on the Marketing Directors calendar
- Plan, Coordinate, and execute on all tasks in relation to marketing
- Support in documenting activities prior to and during the events for both internal and external communications
- Must be diligent on following up and possess a professional etiquette with all levels of management
- Track and manage all KPIs and optimize by rigorous analysis of ROI
- Attend meetings and prepare reports
- Bachelor’s Degree required with a minimum of three to five (3-5) years of experience in a supporting role, marketing background highly desirable.
- The qualified candidate must be a go-getter, self-starter, creative thinker, and problem solver
- Extremely detail oriented and very well organized.
- Able to manage time and multi-task to accomplish a wide variety of tasks and conflicting priorities.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- A flexible, can-do attitude with customer orientation and strong dependability.
- Acute attention to detail with excellent problem resolution skills and ability to manage multiple tasks with competing demands.
- Proficiency in MS office applications; Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- The ability to adapt to an intense, ever changing environment.
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie’s Careers page!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!