HR BUSINESS PARTNER (HRBP)
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today’s world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.
Mobilitie Management, LLC is currently seeking an HR Business Partner (HRBP) to join our team in Atlanta, GA. This position directly supports the Vice President of Human Resources in all human resources-related issues. The HR Business Partner will work closely with leadership and support business leaders in aligning business objectives with employees and management. The HRBP will support leadership in setting the strategic vision and designing and implementing related tactical plans. The successful HRBP will act as an employee champion and change agent. The HRBP assesses and anticipates HR-related needs and communicates needs proactively to the HR department and leadership, while seeking to develop integrated solutions. The HRBP formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflect the business objectives of the organization.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supports business leaders and is fully dedicated to leadership needs and target goals
- Builds valuable working relationship with business leaders to develop and implement people management practices
- Acts as a single point of the contact for the employees and managers in the East and Central region
- Consults East and Central region leadership, providing HR guidance when appropriate
- Proactively supports the delivery of HR Processes to the Southeast and Northeast regions
- Analyzes trends in partnership with the HR team to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues and conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Works closely with management and employees in the East and Central region to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Bachelor's Degree required with a minimum of five to seven (5-7) years of experience in Human Resources Business Partner or similar role
- A flexible, can-do attitude with customer orientation and strong dependability.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong project management and change management skills
- Strong business acumen
- Acute attention to detail with excellent problem resolution skills and ability to manage multiple projects with competing demands.
- The qualified candidate will have the ability to make independent decisions and will be personable and friendly on the phone.
- The ability to adapt to an intense, ever changing environment.
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie’s Careers page!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!