CONSTRUCTION CLOSEOUT MANAGER
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today’s world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.
Mobilitie, LLC is currently seeking a Construction Closeout Manager reporting to the Director of Construction Standards. The Construction Closeout Manager will be the business owner of the Mobilitie Construction Closeout Processes and will further develop the mobile and web-based platform. Manager will leverage closeout tool to collect site-specific photos, documents, test data, and other materials produced during site construction. The Closeout Manager will build and manage the Audit Center Staff assigned to review and approve collected materials to validate sites are complete and built to specifications.
The manager will be responsible for managing volume throughput, verifying the team’s audit results, building reporting dashboards, and engaging Regional Directors to perform corrections. Audits will align with construction standards content of Mobilitie’s client facilities including Small Cells, DAS, Repeaters, Cell Sites, and Microwave Hubs. The position will be responsible for data analytics and reporting of audit results to internal and external teams. Position will require travel to other regional offices and field locations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create repeatable audit criteria for the team to follow when reviewing materials, punch lists, outstanding contract change orders, final lien releases, site configuration, and serialized asset tracking
- Execute audit processes to validate construction quality compliance with full time and contract staff
- Draft, communicate, and roll out closeout management strategy to regional teams and GCs
- Fluent understanding of telecommunications construction processes to identify improvement opportunities based on reported results
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills used to facilitate regular regional and market level reviews
- Strong data management and reporting skills to establish repeatable Standards Compliance reports, results trending, root cause issues, costs/site, and savings achieved
- Develop training covering the content of the closeout checklist, audit application, reporting, governance, and written standards
- Project management over systems development managing scope and schedule to meet organization needs
- 8+ years’ experience in wireless infrastructure deployment or similar technology
- 5+ years of practical experience assembling technical guides for deployment programs
- Ability to translate team needs into IT development requirements
- Experience training large groups of employees, contractors and management.
- Technical writing skills to communicate content cleanly and with little confusion
- Ability to execute complex projects quickly and accurately
- Experience on 2-3 deployment projects for the full life cycle
- Identification of complex problems, develop solutions, and manage resolution
- Ability to manage multiple commitments simultaneously
- Experience in wireless, telecommunication OEMs, construction, and/ or public utility is required
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie’s Careers page!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!