|TelForce Group is looking for an OSP Pole Line Supervisor in the Evansville, IN area. This is a full time, direct hire position.
Reporting to the Director OSP Permitting, the OSP Pole Line Supervisor is responsible for acquiring and/or coordinating the acquisition of pole applications needed to enable construction activities. This is to be accomplished while maintaining full compliance with all applicable Federal, State and Local rules and regulations and company-established standards. The OSP Pole Line Supervisor will maintain communication with engineers, pole owners, permitting team and anyone necessary, to ensure they collect all required information to build the pole submittal package and efficiently submit the application. The OSP Pole Line Supervisor must thoroughly understand all relevant issues, time-lines and priorities so that key internal and external stakeholders are appropriately identified and involved.
OSP Pole Line Supervisor Description:
• Management oversight of our Internal Pole Engineering group
• Locate appropriate poles needed for application submittal
• Coordinate with Permitting to understand what pole applications need to be submitted and to what controlling authority
• Coordinate with CAD and Design to obtain appropriate maps and drawings needed for application submittal
• Annotate Mapsite files and efficiently locate entities on pole and height of each attachment
• Submit Pole Attachment Requests
• Create documents necessary for pole applications including intricate excel documents and OCALC reports
• Setting goals for performance and deadlines in ways that coordinate with the company’s plans and vision
• Creating and organizing workflow and ensuring that associates understand their duties and tasks
OSP Pole Line Supervisor Qualifications:
• Associates Degree or Equivalent is preferred
• Must have Supervisor & Telecommunications experience
• Knowledge of IKEGPS and OCalc preferred
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office with emphasis on Microsoft Excel
• Computer Literate
• Good Written & Verbal Communication Skills
• Strong Organizational and Prioritization Skills
• Priority & Deadline Driven
• Detail Oriented
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Taylor at 602.907.3098.