|TelForce Group is looking for a Telecom CAD Drafter in the Columbus, OH area.
Telecom CAD Drafter Description:
• Transforms initial rough product designs using computer aided design (CAD) into working documents
• Reviews engineering drawing and designs to ensure adherence to established specifications and standards
• Performs a variety of complicated tasks
• May direct and lead the work of others
• Typically reports to a manager or head of unit/department
Telecom CAD Drafter Qualifications:
• Associates degree in related area preferred
• 4+ years of experience in the field or in a related area
• Knowledge of Telecom and MicroStation is a plus
• Familiarity with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices and procedures
• A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a Background, Drug and DMV screening to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Sonia at 269.330.0661.