|If you are a Civil or Structural Engineer who wants to work for a leading high performance consulting company in the wireless industry in Los Angeles California, we may have a perfect opportunity for you.
A dynamic consulting company has an opening for a lead Civil or Structural Engineer who will be working with an established drafting team of 15 individuals.
The position includes duties including performing design computations, and evaluations generally associated with new telecommunications facilities as well as modification to existing sites, as well as other aspects of the civil and Structural engineering discipline across multiple markets, in the wireless telecommunications industry. Anticipated tasks include but are not limited to:
• Design of wireless antenna structures on rooftops, towers and stub mounts; including analyzing FRP screening and existing foundations
• Perform structural analyses and calculations for the preliminary and final design of Rooftop and Tower designs.
• Participate in the development of plans, specifications, and prepare engineering reports; may work on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Provide engineering support services during construction, including shop drawing reviews and assistance with RFIs.
• Provide specific and accurate details per projects.
• Provide clear redlines/comments for the drafters.
• Provide written Building & Safety Plan check responses.
Office located in San Fernando Valley.
Applicants are encouraged to submit resumes.
Company offers: Insurance / 401K / Paid Vacation