DIRECTOR, WIRELESS SOLUTIONS
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today’s world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.
The Director, Wireless Solutions is responsible for the overall management of all activities for Mobilitie’s customer within the region. The Account Director will maintain and enhance customer relationships and meet organizational and operational objectives. The ideal candidate will have established Carrier relationships and a strong knowledge of wireless systems. The candidate shall be aware of the competitive landscape in the market and will inform management about the opportunities in the region. Position is based within a region, and will require some travel. The candidate is responsible for identifying the appropriate strategy and partners within the region and to structure and negotiate key business terms. The candidate will work collaboratively and coordinate with internal cross-functional teams to ensure successful delivery of customer commitments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinates all services delivered to the customer, in compliance with the contract(s)
- Understands, anticipates and influences customer demand for services and ensures that delivery entities are capable to fulfil the demand
- Proactively manages the day-to-day relationship with the client(s)/client representatives to ensure a high level of satisfaction;
- Becomes a point of escalation for customer issues and for service towers regarding client issues / opportunities / contractual obligations;
- Works closely with cross functional internal leadership to ensure all projects meet internal and external requirements and specifications.
- Works closely with cross functional internal leadership in the management of, regional delivery resources, communications, and project plans.
- Works closely with regional customer counterparts to ensure delivery of projects on-time and exceeding customer expectations
- Continually maintain the pace and performance of Mobilitie deliverables on all projects within the assigned region.
- Participates in the development and maintenance of processes to continually improve organizational effectiveness between internal organizations.
- Responsible for communicating new and/or ongoing customer requirements and or changes to programs.
- Ensures final Site / Venue meets or exceeds client requirements
- Ensures the timely accomplishment of all customer requests and changes.
- Identify additional resources and support when required to ensure overall success
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university required, Advanced Degree preferred with seven (7+) years deployment experience with top tier National Carrier, OEM, integrator, or similar experience in DAS, Wi-Fi or other wireless solutions
- Five or more (5+) years of Wireless Network Experience, especially in wireless infrastructure and large scale programs
- Five or more (5+) years in progressively broader manager roles, preferably in a Business Development or Sales role.
- Strong account relationship skills, creative, driven, and self-motivated, with ability to work independently and with a team
- Skilled negotiator including the ability to take direction or resolve issues independently
- Excellent closing skills with the innate ability to overcome objections and obstacles throughout the sales process
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the instinctive ability to be adaptable to an ever-changing environment
- Strong presentation skills and working knowledge on Microsoft Office suite including Microsoft PowerPoint
- Ability to travel
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie’s Careers page!
This position is designed as an exempt level position and the employee is performing more than 50% of the work duties outlined above. If not, then the employee must notify Management and/or Human Resources immediately.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!