|TelForce Group is looking for a Telecom Site Manager in the Albuquerque, NM area. This is a full time, direct hire position.
Seeking high-level positions to manage and oversee the numerous tasks involved for the installation of copper, fiber optic and DC Power projects. The position is intended for an experienced technician searching for a challenging career opportunity in the Layer 1 division.
Telecom Site Manager Description:
• Plan daily installation duties for crews
• Monitor job sites for safety and security
• Inspect installation work and ensure quality standards
• Complete and deliver as-built documentation to the Project Manager
• Responsible for reporting project progress, schedule and risks to Project Manager
• Manage project documentation and deliverables (test results)
• Manage production of 1-2 project sites in multiple cities or states
• Manage statement of work and, ensure quality of Sub Contractors on site
• Assist with all aspects of Installation
• Enforce rules and policies with team members on project sites
• Provide performance feedback to Project Managers for members of their team
• Order material and assist with design
• Track financials on a job specific basis “Cost on a specific project vs contract value”
Telecom Site Manager Qualifications:
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• 10 years of experience with cable installation procedures
• 5 years of experience with all aspects of installation validation
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Kenny at 615.915.3119.