|TelForce Group is looking for multiple DC Power, HVAC & Generator Technicians in multiple markets. Full-time, NOT Contract.
Hiring for the following markets: Boston, Orlando, Dallas, Houston, Los Angeles, Charlotte, Portland, Cleveland, St. Louis, and Nashville.
• Provides general field support for Critical Facilities Services
• Basic knowledge and ability to troubleshoot applications in a Critical Facility environment.
• Ability to use Midtronic and Alber battery testing equipment.
• Must have understanding of various types of DC Controllers
• Basic understanding of AC Electrical theory and knowledge of AC Electrical Systems.
• Ability to read and follow a Critical Facility electrical diagram.
• Knowledge and ability to troubleshoot HVAC systems.
• Ability to perform quality control inspections on Critical Facility HVAC mechanical systems such as:
o Drive belts: adjust or replace as necessary.
o Drive motor operating conditions.
o Refrigerant charge.
o Check TXV valve.
• Test condenser fan speed controls and safety switches.
• ATS and Generator systems.
• Basic understanding of UPS operation.
• Use of software to input measurements.
• Light use of hand tools and meters.
• Interface with customer and client representatives.
• Maintains inventories of material and equipment for regional use, and transports needed equipment to the job site.
• Understands and enforces a high level of professionalism, quality, safety, metrics and processes.
• Understands and complies with installer task restrictions.
• Accurately tracks all time and expenses, and reports back to the project management office using approved methods.
• Cultivates customer relationships, identifies opportunities, and delivers consistent quality and value.
• Must have a personal credit card for travel.
• Travel reimbursements are paid weekly.
• High School Diploma or equivalent in experience.
• 2-4 years of experience in System/Environment (Common Systems) field.
• Ability to travel 75%+ with overnight travel.
• Basic knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, and Visio.
• Proficiency in Commercial AC Electrical Systems.
• Proficiency in HVAC Mechanical systems.
• Proficiency in Generator systems.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to add or remove Common Systems equipment hardware.
• Ability to add or remove wiring and connections.
Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption.
*We will call you to discuss the job opportunity based on your skills*