SR. FINANCIAL ANALYST
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today’s world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.
Mobilitie is currently seeking a Sr. Financial Analyst reporting to the Finance Controller. This position will be responsible for cost management of large-scale construction projects for wireless infrastructure deployment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure project control tools and programs are implemented to manage project cost and procedural compliance
- Manage construction cost execution and will work closely with Procurement, Project Management, Engineering, Construction and Finance
- Forecast project budgets, provide cost reporting and analyze cost variance
- Provide senior management with budget updates and tracking, variance reports, and partner with the operations team to improve cost performance and project management documentation
- Oversee vendor management and vendor compliance.
- Build a structured approach for construction job costing, budgeting, and tracking of construction project costs.
- Design and implement project control tools and programs to standardize procedures to improve cost management.
- Establish project cost tools, plans, standards, reporting, and metrics.
- Partner with Procurement, Project Management, Construction and Engineering to oversee the deployment/build phase and manage costs during construction.
- Communicate budgets, cost guidelines, and milestones to appropriate project team members, executives, and customers.
- Effectively communicate project plans and costs to all project team members, users, and other parties involved in the project.
- Forecast construction budgets, vendor cost management, and other financial management requirements.
- Identify cost concerns, variances, and potential problems, escalate to support successful resolutions.
- Coordinate activities of cross-functional teams.
- Concurrently manage multiple deployment projects simultaneously.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or a related field required; MBA preferred
- Five to seven or more (5-7+) years of experience in construction accounting and cost control management
- PMP or similar certification a plus
- Experience in Construction or Engineering for wireless industry preferred
- Ability to identify and understand complex financial problems/issues and develop solutions
- Experience developing project controls and standard operating procedures
- Candidate must have past experience tracking costs for construction activities including managing bills/expenses associated with General Contractors (GCs)
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie’s Careers page!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!