|TelForce Group is looking for a Sales Engineer in the Northern GA area. This is a full time, direct hire position.
The Sales Engineer provides strategic sales support to the Business Solutions team, by providing technical consultation, planning, design and implementation solutions to ensure successful customer integration and implementation of established company networks and products. Acts as a customer representative and works closely with NOC/ENG when troubleshooting issues customer may have.
Sales Engineer Description:
• Responsible for creating network solutions for customers, by evaluating networks and equipment solutions for customers.
• Support the Sales team by providing technical support in all phases of the sales cycle. Including creating tailor made PowerPoint (or like) presentations to include network drawings, which contain specific hardware with model numbers for each individual applications and location.
• Assist the Sales team by providing technical support for new and existing customers to include assistance with troubleshooting.
• Provide customer solutions using the company’s qualified equipment and network.
• Recommend new equipment or network features to be added to the company’s capabilities.
• Enter and track orders.
• Provide technical assistance for planning, designing, and implementing customer solutions.
• Ability to operate a motor vehicle and travel within the geographic region. Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license and clean driver history.
• Ability to operate office environment equipment (i.e. PC, telephone, etc)
• Ability to clearly communicate via written and verbal means
• Performance of other related duties will be required.
Sales Engineer Qualifications:
• 4-year degree in business or a technical discipline and 5+ years of experience in the telecommunications industry
• Working knowledge of telecom transport technologies
• Proficiency with the use of Microsoft Office applications
• Experience with Voice, Internet, WAN services, MPLS, and WAN design
• Expert with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Power Point
• Strong knowledge of metro Ethernet/layer 2 services & layer 3 IP/MLPS services
• Initiate, lead and collaborate network needs with potential enterprise customers or channel partners
• Ability to analyze new market potentials
• Ability to understand telecommunications technologies and business opportunities
• Ability to travel to multiple states with some overnight stays
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Bobby at 404.219.4346.