|TelForce Group is looking for a Regional Telecom Manager in the Chicago, IL area. This is a full time, direct hire position.
Regional Telecom Manager Description:
• Overall P&L, project performance, financial reporting, staffing, safety responsibility for the region.
• Reports to Vice President of Operations.
• Manages a team of Program, Project, Engineering and Service Managers responsible for the execution of all work within the region.
• Ensures that the requirements of each contract and each customer are fulfilled.
• Responsible for oversight of contract negotiation, contract management, material procurement, permitting, planning, scheduling, financial reporting, quality assurance and control, safety, and monitoring contract performance.
• Serves as the primary or escalation contact for the customers on issues related to the contract execution.
• Enforces a strict safety program that focuses on accident prevention.
• Maintains a safe work environment for employees, subcontractors, visitors and the public.
• Monitors compliance with the company’s safety policies.
• Ensures that all activities on the projects are conducted in such a way that protects company assets and adheres to company policies and procedures.
• Manages the preparation of strategic plans, budgets, reports, and financial forecasts.
• Manages the staff at the project locations to include hiring, training, evaluating, counseling, and, if necessary, terminating.
• Assesses manpower needs and adjusts the staff appropriately.
• Supplements the Business Development and Project Development Departments in identifying and developing new business opportunities in the region.
• Assists in contacting, qualifying, and pursuing leads for new business opportunities.
• Other duties as assigned by supervision.
Regional Telecom Manager Qualifications:
• 7+ years of progressively more responsible field construction and project management experience; any discipline acceptable, but civil, mechanical, security or electrical preferred.
• Desirable work experience includes project management, engineering, contract management, QA/QC surveillance and or estimating.
• Management/leadership experience required.
• A working knowledge of the following software is desired: Microsoft Excel, Word and Project.
• A BS/BA degree in civil, mechanical, electrical, or construction engineering preferred but not mandatory; an equivalent combination of education or experience will be considered.
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Sonia at 269.330.0661.