MOBILE APPLICATION DEVELOPER
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today’s world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.
We are currently seeking an iOS & Android Developers to design and implement new user-facing features in our clients large, complex mobile ecommerce application that customers will use every day. This is a highly visible app! Looking for talented people that can use design and coding experience, who can carry ideas/concepts through the analyzes and evaluation then develop, test, deploy and support complex software systems.
<>ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Objective-C; Swift, OS X framework development
- Experience with Xcode, Cocoa touch
- Will be working with 3rdparty API’s
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Strong command of Android SDK (for Droid developer opening)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- Extensive working experience in iOS / Android development & related technologies.
- Software development experience in Objective-C or Swift using iOS or OS X frameworks.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text.
- A deep familiarity with XCODE, Objective-C and Cocoa Touch.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Experience with agile software development.
- Experience working with remote data via Network connection to servers over TCP.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Strong command of the Android framework, tool set and popular third-party libraries.
- Deep Familiarity with Android’s testing tools and judgment to write concise, effective unit tests.
- Web development troubleshooting tools experience (Fiddler, Charles, and etc.) and/or mobile troubleshooting tools (Android ADB Logcat etc.)
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie’s Careers page!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!