|TelForce Group is looking for OSP Engineers to work remote. These are full time, direct hire positions.
Seeking a second level OSP Engineer, specialized in OSP responsible for ensuring compliance and uniformity for several simultaneous projects encompassing the Telecommunication (TELCO) and Multiple System Operators (MSO)/CATV industries. The position will start focused on GPON design in ARAMIS. The OSP Engineer is to conduct accurate and effective quality inspections, report findings and provide operational support by assisting production teams with design related support. Must be able to successfully design and make changes within ARAMIS.
OSP Engineer Description:
• Track and maintain of quality metrics for each quality review
• Provide training and daily guidance to junior quality team members
• Perform quality reviews for all deliverables provided by drafting and design teams
• Provide daily support, expertise, and liaise with multiple teams
• Conduct reviews of client samples and standard documents to provide experience-based feedback for the level of effort and skills required
• Review internal policies, processes, procedures, work instructions, and supporting documents for content, clarity, uniformity, and simplification.
• Propose strategies to avoid duplication of work, minimize processing times, and reduce cost.
• Respond in a timely fashion to all requests for information and data from upstream leaders
• Performance of other duties as requested, directed, or assigned
OSP Engineer Qualifications:
• 4+ years of related experience in the Telecommunication Outside Plant industry
• Must be fluid in AT&T’s records management systems ARAMIS and have LightGig design experience
• Intermediate knowledge and experience with telecommunications OSP engineering and construction
• Knowledge and familiarity with basic telecommunications outside plant planning and permitting processes
• Read, understand, and provide training specific to telecommunication network drawings
• Proficient in tracking, documentation, and communication utilizing data management software
• Strong work ethic with an emphasis on attention to details
• Strong computer skills with intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel
• Self-starter with integrity and confidence who strives to achieve in even the most challenging environments with limited supervision
• Team player with well-developed interpersonal skills who is comfortable in a cross-functional, multi-cultural environment
• Must have home office configured for productivity and limited interruptions along with reliable high-speed internet and cell service (or land line)
• Excellent organizational, analytical, critical thinking, adaptability, and problem-solving skills
• Strong communication and writing skills with the ability to clearly explain issues, and develop resolutions
• Intermediate Proficiency in: Aramis and MicroStation or AutoCAD, MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Teams, Google Earth, Adobe Acrobat and web-based data entry applications
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Taylor at 602.907.3098.