|TelForce Group is looking for a Telecom Project Manager in the Columbus, OH area.
Telecom Project Manager Description:
• Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects within the information technology department.
• Oversees all aspects of projects.
• Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project.
• Builds and maintains working relationships with team members, vendors, and other departments involved in the projects.
• Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of project.
• Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Performs a variety of tasks.
• Leads and directs the work of others.
• A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
• Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
Telecom Project Manager Qualifications:
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field
• 8-10 years of IT and Business experience
• PMP Certification
• Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a Background, Drug and DMV screening to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Sonia at 269.330.0661.