Newport Beach, CA
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today’s world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.
As a Recruiting Assistant you will partner with our Executive Recruiting team and play the role of detective, tapping into various programs such as LinkedIn to identify and target the best untapped talent out in the market. Other activities associated with the role include developing content and facilitating campaigns to target specific individuals for our open positions, then manage the candidate responses. Searches will span professional disciplines, executive positions, and specialized telecommunications industry fields.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Partner with internal recruiters to identify skill requirements for assigned positions
- Develop Boolean logic search strings within programs such as LinkedIn in order to generate quality search results
- Identify and leverage alternative candidate sourcing tools; job boards, LinkedIn, professional associations and other channels for developing potential candidates
- Tracking and documenting candidate recruiting efforts, results and metrics though ATS
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A. /B.S.) or equivalent from an accredited four-year College
- New Graduate to 1 year of experience in business professional environment
- Coursework and/or experience with Microsoft Office programs such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- The qualified candidate will be a go-getter, self-starter, creative thinker, and problem solver
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as acute attention to detail and strategic thinking capabilities
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie’s Careers page!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!