|TelForce Group is looking for an OSP Project Coordinator in the Evansville, IN area. This is a full time, direct hire position.
Administer and organize all types of projects, from simple activities to more complex plans. Project Coordinator responsibilities include working closely with our OSP Field Construction Process Manager to prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, timeframes and budgets for projects. You will perform various coordinating tasks, like schedule and risk management, along with administrative duties, like maintaining project documentation and handling financial queries. To succeed in this role, you should have excellent time management and communication skills, as you’ll collaborate with clients and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines. Ultimately, the Project Coordinator’s duties are to ensure that all projects are completed on time, within budget and meet high quality standards.
OSP Project Coordinator Description:
• Coordinate project schedules, resources, equipment and information
• Meet work standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving operational problems; identifying work process improvements
• Meet cost standards by monitoring expenses; implementing cost-saving actions
• Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
OSP Project Coordinator Qualifications:
• Associate’s degree in business or related field of study; preferred but not required
• 3+ years of experience in related field
• Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
• Experience using computers for a variety of tasks
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Knowledge of file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures
• Ability to work on tight deadlines
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Taylor at 602.907.3098.