NETWORK OPERATIONS SUPPORT MANAGER
Bellevue, WA or Atlanta, GA or Chicago, IL or Costa Mesa, CA
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today’s world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.
Mobilitie Management, LLC is currently seeking a Network Operations Support Manager reporting to the Vice President of Network Operations to join our team. The Network Operations Support Manager will be responsible to lead all right-of-way (ROW) access compliance & reporting, Business continuity & disaster recovery, safety and quality initiatives for the Network Operations team nationwide. This position will be based in one of Mobilitie’s primary office locations (Atlanta, GA; Chicago, IL; Costa Mesa, CA or Seattle, WA), and may require some travel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversees CLEC Right-of-Way (ROW) access oversight to ensure all jurisdictional requirements are being fulfilled; ensure DOT and OSHA requirements are being followed; oversees vendor training, certifications & compliance reporting.
- Oversees support team members who: manage site access requests; verify ticket database and programming operations are consistent with scope of work requested; backs up data from data servers and/or creates automated backup procedure; troubleshoots and resolves inconsistencies in the functions or sequence of operations
- Oversees national processes to support the regional network operations team: performance reporting; business continuity & disaster recovery; safety and quality initiatives; work directly with national deployment standard team to ensure construction quality is consistent with scope of work for the intended site; drives quality issues to resolution.
- Define and manage National Network Operations Standards & Guidelines; develop and manage compliance scorecard with vendors; Identifies and works to remove barriers and provide status reporting; validate and coordinate site access requirements for all access requests; tracks and reports on tickets, deliverables, scheduling, resources, delays, contracts, equipment and invoices as required
- Bachelor's Degree required from an accredited university; Master's Degree preferred
- Experience in wireless, telecommunications, construction, and/ or public utility is required
- Five to seven or more (5-7+) years of experience with high volume wireless or wireline operations
- Five to seven or more (5-7+) years of progressive management experience in network operations including business continuity and disaster recovery
- Five to seven or more (5-7+) years of right-of-way (ROW) management
- Demonstrated history of identifying and resolving a wide range of network issues in imaginative and practical ways, as well as exercising good judgment in selecting methods and techniques to obtain solutions
- Experience with latest technologies such as small cells, carrier aggregation and spectrum sharing, and associated vendor offerings
- Experience in understanding how interactions between LTE and pre-existing 3G network elements affect the performance of DAS networks
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie’s Careers page!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!