Recent Law School Graduates
The 5G Wireless Future
Contractor to permanent role, Buckhead geo
Mobilitie is currently seeking recent Law School Graduates with a strong desire to help shape the 5G wireless future. 5G is a variety of transformational technologies that will have a huge impact across multiple industries. Mobilitie provides wireless solutions by designing, building and operating networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
Our graduates will be responsible for real estate based activities to support the execution of large-scale wireless infrastructure programs. Applicants should be comfortable embracing several tasks and be quick learners.
- Juris Doctor (JD) is required
- Experience with legal contracts/agreements and real estate transactions preferred
- Strong communications skills
- Self-starter and ability to work independently yet within a highly collaborative team environment
- Quick learner (but full training will be given)
- High proficiency in MS Office Suite, with minimum intermediate level of experience with Word and Excel
If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please apply at Mobilitie’s Careers page!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!